Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Years past and thoughts of moving

I can't believe that I have been on Blogger for over two years!!!! I was just looking through the archives! This is amazing!! I think that I have really grown up since then!! I was what? Twelve!!! OMG!!!!!! That is SO FUNNY. Notice that usually during the school year, I am unable to write. Not this year. I have been getting the best grades that I have ever gotten, AND I have lots of free time. Thank the lord(ignore that statement if you are not christian) I hope that everybody reads my archives!!! I have been fighting to keep them up. It is taking some mental strength because every time that I put up a new post, Blogger gets a little slower. And when I took off some posts that I moved to my multimedia blog, Blogger went a little faster. I have so many posts on my blog, that when I tried to republish my blog so that my hit counter appeared, the server at Blogger crashed. I was surprised, because the kind of servers that Blogger uses cost at least $20000! I have been thinking about moving this blog, and putting a new blog at this address. I was thinking about putting another Bill's Online Journal here, so that the blog could be very fast when I want to publish new posts, but I don't think that I want to give this address up, so don't email me asking why I want to move, because I really don't want to move. Don't worry, I won't let two years and two months at this address go just to get faster blogging. This blog is for your enjoyment, and my enjoyment. If you can't find the blog, where is your enjoyment??? I can't seem to find where it would be if you can't find my blog.

No comments: