Wednesday, November 09, 2005

LOW READERSHIP!!! (CONTINUED)

I think that low readership is OK, but higher numbers would not be a bad thing... until they get too high. I guess that low numbers are, in a sense, safer for a blogger, then higer numbers. Unless that blogger wants to be able to call himself a powerblogger. A PowerBlogger is someone who has an extremely popular blog. They often make hundreds of dollars from the advertising that gets placed on their sites. I have not seen one penny from this blog. That STINKS FROM A FINANCIAL STANDPOINT, but then again, I DON'T HAVE ANY ADS ON MY SITE!!! (Hint: this is the part where you laugh, and tell your friends about how great this site is! LOL! Well anywho... This is a really interesting subject to talk about. It is for me at least. If you are getting bored, feel free to hit Ctrl + D (Windows users) or Command(the Apple key) + D(Mac users) to bookmark this site, then leave. But remember to come back later, because there might just be some cool stuff that you like later on. Ok... well if anybody is still reading, I just wanted to get the people who weren't interested off my back. Not literally of course! BACK TO LOW READERSHIP: I don't have any ads on the site, but I think that if I put some ads on the site, I might not have as many readers, because they will not only see a boring site, but they will see a boring site WITH ADS. L O L!!!!!!!! That was good. Ithankyou. If I had all of these ads, I would not be able to see the content. I have been thinking about how I could use some of the funds generated by possible ads, to do advertising for the site. That would be cool. That would increase my ad money(hypothetically), and then I would invest back into the site, which would make even more money, and the cycle goes on and on.... THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!! But, eventually Blogger would tell me that my site was getting too expensive for them to host, and they would ask me to pay for my own hosting, which, with all of the hypothetical readers, would be next to impossible. I am getting ahead of myself here. That was a great dream that lasted a record-breaking thirty seconds! Later.

-Bill

No comments: