Sunday, November 06, 2005

My New Blogging Manual

I truly wish that I could be able to be called a PowerBlogger because a PowerBlogger is someone who is an expert on Blogging, and they have amazing blogs too. I have created a new Blogger Manual which outlines a lot of the stuff that I have learned over the course of having this blog. I just love Blogging. It is very theraputic. I really want this blog to be the best that it can be, so I have created a set of rules and suggestions for myself to follow. I have used some of the experience that I got in my ninth grade Information Processing class at South. I have outlined some cool features that you can put into a blog, some awsome ways to use a blog, some reasons why you should get a blog of your own, and if you do you should hold onto it really tightly. I really enjoy my blog, as you can tell by the ninety some posts that I have made since 2003. Actually the majority of the posts that I have made have been since I got my Macintosh. I am going to use my Blogging Manual from now on to try to make my posts better in any way that I can. I really love the whole idea of being able to get your work published, no matter how many readers you have. In the last few months I have become a big fan of Blogger, and I hope to use Blogger to the biggest advantage that I possibly can. I really enjoy writing these posts. "More to come!" "Happy Reading!" "Read the Archives!" have all been some of my closing remarks for the majority of my posts, so I think that I will end the post with all three of the remarks: More to come! Happy Reading! Read The Archives!

-Bill

No comments: