Friday, November 11, 2005

My Hit Count

The last time that I checked my hit count, I was at eight, but I am hoping that maybe the numbers may go up in the near future. As I have stated in previous posts, I have mixed opinions on this subject. On one hand, I could benefit from big numbers, but on the other hand, I would get pressure to spend a lot more time on the blog, which could cut into my extra free time. I am writing this post into my new place to officially write my posts offline. I call it: Bill's Blogger Book. It allows me to write posts anywhere, not just in front of the computer. In the recent days, the hit count for my site has increased substantially! I plan to get a lot more posts done, with my new Blogger book. Hopefully, my new laptop will aid in the typing of my future posts on this blog. I know that the term "Blog" means "web log", but let's just say thta I'm straining the definition. Later!

No comments: