Wednesday, November 09, 2005

LOW READERSHIP!!!


I am not surprised that there is very low readership! Since you are reading this, good job! Either my hit count is extremely bad, or there has been no visitors today. I actually find that amusing. It's silly. LOL! :) I think that some new readers would be benificial to the site, so I have put the site URL in my email signature. Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy this site, and tell your friends, even though all that I do is write about my life. It's kind of boring right? I will even admit that reading this must be boring. I laugh when I think about this. But I really like to use this blog as a journal readers, or no readers. Anyway, I have low readership. Part of me wants to get featured in the blogs of note on the blogger website, but another part of me wants to keep this blog secret. I was reading one blog that was on the featured list. Because it was featured, the person had so many visitors that he had to get another site to host his pictures, because Blogger wasn't powerful enough!!! I could barely believe that!!! That is a lot of hits!!!! Then he goes on the most popular list, and since people generally read the most popular blogs, he will have to keep paying for his image hosting!!! There is a definate downside to that kind of thing. Blogger itself is a free service. I have no idea how they make their money, because they have no ads anywhere, they don't sell anything except for some T-shirts with the Blogger logo on them. That could not be nearly enough to make a profit. I know that they are for profit, because they are owned by Google. Here is the Blogger logo.

No comments: