Friday, November 11, 2005

This week

This has been a very long week, even though I have had Tuesday off. I have read two books within this week. I've had four tests and quizes. I've just been really busy. Hopefully the work load will boil down later. But this week I have just been busy, busy, busy! I am making some time this weekend, so hopefully I will be able to read at least half of my archived posts. I also have stuff to do with the laptop that doesn't involve this blog. I have to re-download all of my programs and applications that I had on my old Mac, which is going to take some time. I am hoping to print out all of my posts, and begin to read the text as an audio recording, but as of now, I don't have any plans to start creating things on the audio blog, because I want to type the posts first. Later.

No comments: