Friday, November 04, 2005

'watching with Mrs. Robinson'

This weekend, my parents are going to Chicago with some other members of the DYC. It will be fun for them, I'm sure, but for us... I'm not so sure. Every year, usually around the fall, we get 'watched' by a family friend by the name of Mrs. Robinson. This year, I really think that it is not necissary, because I am in high school. I think that I can take care of myself for a weekend. But that's not what my parents think, because they have sent Mrs. Robinson over to watch us. My new computer is going to be coming soon, so that will be the subject of my next post. Back to Mrs. Robinson... I have known Mrs., Mr., and Freddie Robinson for a very long time. Every year we get watched by Mrs. Robinson, and every year, we have to tag along with her, doing whatever she is doing. Every year I get promised that we will do something fun, and every year that doesn't happen. This year might be different though, because Mrs. Robinson said that we can just stay home this weekend. I am excited about this, so I like the idea. I do want to go to Panera, though because my new computer won't have all of the programs that I had on my old one. Actually, the Robinsons have a DSL line, so I could simply hook my computer up to the DSL there, and go online. That will be my back-up plan, in case we have to go to Mrs. Robinson's house.

No comments: