Tuesday, November 29, 2005

PE UP-TO-DATE

This post was called PE UP-TO-DATE because I will talk about PE. (I wanted to explain this because I know that the name is quite odd. Anyway, I have some news. We are doing a swimming unit in PE, and I am not too excited about it because we are going to have to swim in a pool that looks very unsanitary. I'm not trying to complain or tattlew-tale, or anything, but the pool has these wierd blobs of liquid that is defiately not water, sitting at the bottom of the pool. I didn't swim today, because I had forgotten my swim suit, but the people that did swim said that the pool was very gross. One girl said that there were hairs and phlem in the pool. I find that simple revolting, but I'll do my best to keep a positive attitude towards this unit.

Our PE teacher, Mr. Pillars, doesn't seem to care about this though. I don't think that I should
be too worried about this, though.

Post comments!

No comments: