Sunday, November 06, 2005

An update on the situation with my new computer

I am slightly upset about the fact that my new computer hasn't come! I figured out that FedEx shipped the package on Friday, but my mom wasn't there to sign for it, because she was in Chicago, so my new computer got sent back to the FedEx location. I want to mention that they WILL make two more attempts to deliver the package, as they should, but I am still upset at FedEx for not leaving it in the garage. UPS was willing to do that with my old computer. I-yai-yai-yai-yai. Anyway... I should get my computer on Monday!!! I am so excited about the new computer because it will be 42 percent faster than my old one, it will have a DVD/CD BURNER not just a CD player. I am very excited about this because I will be able to make DVDs outof the Home videos that we make from the Digital video Camera that my dad is planning to get (possibly at Christmas?). I will just love this new one. You don't want to know what happened to my old one, and I really don't want to tell you. Sorry. Anyway, the point is that I am getting a new one. Happy Reading! Read the Archives!

No comments: