Tuesday, November 01, 2005

"Post Halloweeen" Post

Hey. I hope that everyone reading this blog had a safe and fun Halloween! I did. My sister brought me some candy, because she still goes trick-or-treating. That was good. I have ordered my new computer(I did that yesterday.), so I will again be able to constantly update this blog. Though, right now I can only update the blog during lunch hour(after I have eaten, of course). So that will be good. If you have any comments, you can always put them in the comments area. Blogger does make sure that they are appropriate, though I trust that no one will misuse the comments area. Anyway, back to Halloween... This year we didn't really decorate the house. Every year we have slowed down our Halloween celebration. I learned that Halloween is derived from All Hollow's Eve, though I don't know the meaning. If you do, feel free to comment on it. Did you konw that Halloween spending has passed Easter, and is now rivaling Christmas? I can barely believe it myself. Americans are spending some $12-20 billion on Halloween stuff. Wow! That is A LOT OF CA$H!!!

No comments: