Friday, November 11, 2005

My New Podcast

Hey all. Me again. I have sucessfully set up a new Podcast!!! I call it: Bill's Online Journal(Podcast Edition). I plan to begin recording immeadiately. I will first start off by reading the first post. That will be one file on the podcast. Then I will read the second post. Then the third, and so on and so forth. I hope to have a lot of my posts on the podcast this weekend, but don't hold me to it. This will be a big step for Bill's Online Journal. Now, I will have pictures, sound files(NEW), normal text, and two RSS feeds!! Now there will be four ways that you can get to Bill's Online Journal. You can view one of two RSS feeds(the feedburner feed required the atom feed, so to get the good one, I needed to get two), I will have a Podcast, and of course, I have my website. More later...

No comments: