Monday, March 10, 2008

Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard

I'm hoping to get a new computer. When I get the new computer, it will come with Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard. Leopard is Apple’s brand new operating system, and it’s jam packed with some awesome new features. Among those new features are Spaces, a program integrated into Finder that allows you to have multiple desktops. Cover Flow has been integrated into Finder allowing one to browse previews of PDF’s and more just by scrolling through them in the Finder. Time machine is just a new backup system allowing your system to revert back to an earlier version if necessary. Parental controls have been expanded, allowing parents to set time limits for the kids. If I were to buy the upgrade for my current computer, it would cost $129! That’s just one of the many reasons that I have to get a whole new computer.

No comments: