Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Black Donnellys

I just have to write about this awesome series that I discovered called The Black Donnellys. It was on NBC before it was cancelled. The entire series lasted for only 13 episodes! It's too bad because it's a great show. It's about four brothers that are involved in the Irish mob. The Irish are fighting against the Italians for territory, money etc. Anyway, I have to issue this warning: DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH. It's a great show, but it's filled with killing, and blood. Once you look aside from that, you'll see that it's truly a great show. This perticular show probably didn't last for very long because it was not really a great fit for TV land. It was hard to follow all of the storylines unless you saw all of the episodes back-to-back. That's what I did, except I saw the pilot episode a few weeks before. Admittedly, it was still kind of hard to follow everything.

No comments: