Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A checkup, and a fresh start.

Hey everyone out there in bloggerland. I just wanted to check in and touch base, so to speak, regarding my surgery. I have made an almost full recovery, and I am very optimistic about being able to eat crackers without thinking about possible consequences. Right now, I'd say that I've made a 90% recovery. I'm not all the eay there, but I'm getting close. I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that starting tomorrow, the second semester of Junior year is in full swing. I want to get a great start on it, so I will be bidding adieu momentarily, however I would first like to thank my family for putting up with me through thick and thin, and especially my mom who has been nothing if not the most supportive person in my life right now. I love you all goodnight.

No comments: