Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Lit and Debate Final Exams

Well I took my American Literature semester 1 exam yesterday. Sorry for not commenting on it earlier, but I have been busy on the computer. It seems like there is always something that has to be done. Emails to be checked, documents to be typed etc. The American Lit exam was pretty easy. It was mostly nultiple choice with two essay questions. The essays were very easy as well. All we had to do for the "essay" was write one paragraph. It could not have been easier. The next final exam that I had to take after that was in Debate class. It wasn't exactly a cakewalk but I did the best that I could, and that's all that one can really expect of a person. The debate final exam was about a movie called Inherit The Wind. We watched it in class and then had to analyze it from a debater's perspective. It wasn't very easy because the "debate" issues were hard to pick out of the movie. The movie itself was pretty interesting though. It was filmed in 1960, and had some pretty iconic Hollywood stars in it. I guess I'm getting pretty off-topic. Though it was a good movie, I found it difficult to pick out the issues. My essay turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

No comments: