Friday, September 24, 2010

Neglect and the job hunt

I'm sorry.  Frankly to those of you who check this on a regular basis, I have been failing you for a few months now.  I have been very infrequent with m postings on here.  I enjoy writing, but I have been pretty busy with the apartment and school.  I'm looking for a job right now, so that's taking up time as well.  The problem is that I need a job that doesn't involve food service and is preferably in an office environment.  I'm not looking for a job that pays under $10 per hour, and it's not going to be something demeaning like standing outside of a business jumping up and down to get peoples' attention.  I have been enjoying fall.  Check out my post about my trip to Cook's Dairy Farm, Ashton's Orchard, and Middleton's Berry Farm.

No comments: