Monday, February 11, 2008

Update

Hey everybody. My parents are gone for this week. That means that my sister and I are stuck with my mom's family friend Mrs. Robinson, who let's just say is not my favorite person. She's great to visit, but I hate it when my parents stick us with her for a full week. It's monday, and I already miss my parents. I don't know what I'll do when I go to college. :) Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I was super lucky because I didn't have homework today, so I could go home immediately and check Facebook, email and update the blog. I desperately need to write more, but grades come first. Lots and lots of people continue to ask me about the now defunct podcast, and I have decided to just ask the people to instead frequent the blog. I am having a fun time tonight because I have some free time, and I am definitely going to make good use of it. I plan to write some new posts and make comments on current events and society as a whole. Stay tuned!

No comments: