Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update

OK, so as you know, by now my parents are back. I'm not going anywhere for spring break. Just staying at home. RELAXATION. I can just feel it pulsing through me and it feels great! I'm really sorry that I haven't written in a while. I have been sooooo busy. I got to see Charlie Bartlett a week and a half before it comes out. It comes out tomorrow, but I got to see it last Wednesday. It was really good, I recommend it! 4/5 I can't believe that it's been 9 days since I last wrote. I also got to see Jumper. It is really good, I recommend it. I'd give it a 3/5. It has some... not really scary moments, but more surprising moments, that keep you on your feet. That's it for now, but I'll keep you posted on my life. By the way, I've gotten a lot of sleep on this vacation, so I'm super excited about that.

No comments: