Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mrs. Robinson 2008

OK guys, here's the scoop. It's 10 o'clock at night, and I am home alone. As you know, my parents are in the Bahamas but my sister and I are staying at home with a family friend watching us. Somehow my sister Mrs. Robinson(the family friend), that they should go to Big Boy's restaurant at 10 PM!!! So they were supposed to get home at 8:30 when Mrs. Robinson got back from her meeting. Instead here it is 10 PM and they are going to Big Boy's. Then I asked Mrs. Robinson if she could swing by and pick up some pecans at the grocery store. She replied, "Oh Lizzie told me that all of the grocery stores were closed." I wanted to laugh at her gullibility. It's nothing against Mrs. Robinson personally, because I love her to death, but I have to ask; what the hell is going through her head?!?

No comments: