Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vacation 2007

Hey everyone. I'm on vacation as I write this. No, I'm not a posh resort or on a relaxing cruise... I'm in Harbor Springs. I wish you all could see me right now. We're at the Birchwood Inn. It's a motel-type place. We got a two room suite. It's nice, because I get my own room, and Lizzie, mom, and dad share the other. I gave up the luxury of a good night's sleep. The bed is an ancient futon that is just terrible to sleep on. But I digress. I wanted to tell you all that I'm having a wonderful time right now. Because it's so late, I'm locked out of the main building, and I am right outside, so I can get the wifi to post this. I have been to Turkey's a local restaurant. They do breakfast, lunch and dinner but it's not like a typical restaurant. They have very friendly staff.

No comments: