Monday, August 06, 2007

Hell

Howdy all. No, I'm not from Texas but I can still say that. I just thought that I would give you an update on how last weekend went. I was, as usual, very bored and fairly tired after a terrible week at summer school. It did feel nice to have somewhat of a hiatus though. Well that's over. I spent most of last weekend watching DVD's and playing on the computer, however, I have gotten some reading done. I have to say that Harry Potter 7 is getting pretty interesting. I want to finish it, but I have been doing a lot of sleeping lately. To be honest, I would rather be locked in a 10X10 cell from 8-1:45 instead of this summer school. At least in solitary I would not have to deal with the people that I am trying to deal with. Notice that I said trying. I am about to explode. Anyway, I am never going to attend summer school again. That is a given.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the hiatus was good.
How far are you in Harry Potter?

Bill said...

Harry, Ron, and Hermione have just left Gringotts.