Thursday, August 30, 2007

Our 2 day "vacation"

So far, it hasn't been a vacation. My 15 year old sister(yes there is a one in front of that 5) just has to watch Spongebob Squarepants and Disney Channel. How old are we??? Anyway we're crammed into a spot smaller than Birchwood and I feel as though I'm at my wits end. Unlike a normal family, we can't go on a regular vacation. We have to change plans and find somewhere to stay because we were going to stay at my grandmother's house up there, but naturally she has to get a tooth pulled, so we have to completely change our plans. Then on the day that we were supposed to leave for vacation(today), my dad gets a work email, and we have to push back our departure two hours. We get here at 3:30, and while my mom is checking out the apartment, my sister, my dad and I are bringing up the stuff. Of course the minute we get somewhat settled, my mom decides to start up about how I should go walking around town. When it comes close to dinnertime I assume that we'll go out somewhere, but of course my mom has other plans. Insisting on going cheap even on "vacation" she decides that we will cook our own meals and my sister decides on tacos. It wasn't like any other of us had any choice. So they went out and bought that. They just got back, and this is where we are...oops, my dad told me to pick something up. I'll be right back. :) OK back. I'll let you know if I actually have fun on this vacation.

No comments: