Monday, July 30, 2007

Yahoo! Answers

Hello again. I just wanted to say kudos to Yahoo! for their outstanding service Yahoo! Answers. I am angry that it is the reason that Yahoo! is discontinuing their Ask Yahoo! newsletter, but I am happy that Yahoo! has come out with their Answers service. They had a cool promotion where they send out free tote bags to anyone who signed up for Yahoo! Answers and pledged to be enviornmentally friendly and help out with the enviornment section of the site. I did that, and I got a nifty tote out of the deal. I have answered many questions in the enviornmental section, and I got free lightbulbs sent to me as part of the deal. So that's pretty cool. That's pretty much all I wanted to talk about in this post, so I'll write to you all later. Bye! PS: Read the archives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be environmentally friendly, what did you pledge to do? Can anyone get the free lightbulbs and tote?

Bill said...

Anyone who pledges can. I pledged to turn off lights when I leave the house. I also pledged not to drive to work which is great because I don't have a car or a job. I also contributed to the Enviornment section of the Yahoo! Answers forum.