Monday, July 30, 2007

Bored out of my mind

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say hi. It is truly amazing that I am halfway through the first day. I am so incredibaly bored. I am out of my mind. To be honest I'm so bored I wouldn't mind if I got some extra work. At least it would be something to do. I noticed this with my previous teacher; in summer school, they give way too much time for assignments. As a result, the flunkies are encouraged to be lazy and the people that actually do work, like me, are bored out of their minds. It is kind of cold in here as well. I'm in expository writing. It's a class that is supposed to teach us how to write, but I don't really think that I'm going to learn anything here, if the first three hours is any indication. I wish everyone the best. I'm writing this on my break, and I'm trying to write very quickly because I only have 15 minutes to do this. That being said, please ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes. This won't be the first time that I make a mistake like that. I hope you all are haveing a much better day than I am having. Bye.

No comments: