Monday, July 09, 2007

No more summer vaca

Well you guys my summer vacation lasted a good three weeks, but now it's over. I am going to summer school. After summer school lets out I have one week of preparation before school starts. My three week summer vacation is now over. I have to laugh at it. To be honest I don't really mind summer school because I get credit in my classes. My parents claimed that they would let me drive my grandmothers car if I passed all of my summer school classes. I'm sure that I will because the teachers are easy, and I look like a genius in comparison to many of the other people that are taking summer school this year. I will never really be driving my grandmother's car. I know my parents well enough that they will figure out a way so that they can keep me working without letting me drive the car. I don't mind though because I don't need to drive anywhere. There isn't anywhere to go. My life seems so depressing when I look at it from the outside. I see a kid that used to have dreams of driving until he found out that driving isn't worth half of the shit that comes along with it. Car payments, taxes, forget it! Right now I'm focused on getting into a college far from home. I have recently taken up jogging to get out of the house. It's a nice break, but when it's 90 de-fucking-grees, it's absolutely impossible to do anything but sit on my ass. I'm not in a good mood today if that isn't obvious. I suppose that it's good that I'm venting this out of my system, but I'm still pissed off that nothing is going to change. I think that I am going to try very hard this upcoming year to get outstanding grades so that I won't get stuck in this shitty situation again.

No comments: