Thursday, October 06, 2005

Update on Feedburner RSS feed

Hey. I am happy to say that I have fixed the problem with the Feedburner RSS feed, and I think that I am going to be doing more posting, just to get the new posts on there, so that you readers don't have to see the 8 letters that were there earlier. I encourage you to visit my feed here. In case you can't hyperlink to the feed, here is the url to type into your browser. I would recommend that you first try to link to it, because it's a lot easier. FEEDBURNER FEED URL: feeds.feedburner.com/BillsOnlineJournal/ Enjoy the feed. If you visit here please visit there, because I can check how many hits(a hit is when someone loads your website) I get there, and I cannot do that here at Blogger. I have put my website on Google and Yahoo! search engines, although nobody is going to search for "Bill's Online Journal". I thought that maybe someone might search for something different, and it bring my site up in the search resluts. Knowing the accuracy of the search engines, you could type up the word "online" and come up with my site. I'm sure it is somewhere in the 952 million search results that I got just now. LOL! :) Happy Reading!

No comments: