Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sexetc.org

I recently requested an application and more information on being a national correspondent for Sexetc.org I think that I could be a positive addition to their award-winning newsletter put out by Rutgers (The State University of New Jersey). I think that it would not only be a positive experience, but I would be doing community service(by educating teens about health issues[which I have researched]). I also know that I can put it on my college appliction. I would highly suggest that you visit the site. It is very informative. Most of the writers are actually juniors and seniors in high school. If I could, I would try to get onto the Editorial Board, but I can't because I don't live within commuting distance of New Brunswick, New Jersey. They have a geological requirement because the Editorial Board meets monthly at the college to discuss the site. they website URL is http://www.sexetc.org/ I would highly recommend to any teen who has a question about sex, relationahips, or any other health question to go there.

No comments: