Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Highschool Peer Pressure

If you are going into highschool next year, don't be intimidated. The highschool that you see in Hollywood is very different then the highschool that is in the real world. If you are going to a public highschool, chances are that you will see a few new people but not a lot. If you are going into a public highschool however, you will see a lot of new people. Hollywood really doesn't touch on the peer pressure though. I have not had a problem with peer pressure, although I know people who have. There is one kid who is in my English class, who does drugs. Luckily I did not go to middle school with him, although if he did go to Brownell, he probably would not smoke, because we have a great health teacher there. Another example of peer pressure getting to people would be the Homecoming incident. Someone actually got drunk and had to be taken away in an AMBULANCE!!!!! The girl also did not go to Brownell. I am very disappointed at this behavior, and I hope that it will come to an end soon.

No comments: