Monday, March 13, 2006

iTunes Music Store

So I have been doing some thinking and have decided that m podcast should be available in the iTunes Music Store. I had a horrible time trying to put it in, because the stupid thing kept asking me to redo the questions over and over again. By the time I got it in, I was considering dedicating a new podcast to developers who might want to put their podcasts on the iTMS(iTunes Music Store), and I would tell them of the hardships that I have had to experience with the store. I decided that I would just complain to Apple instead, so that I wouldn't be hurting anyone. I tried to do that, and the stupid cudstomer complaint form didn't have an other category. That made me laugh because they say "Give feedback on iTunes" and then you get to the page, and it says "Welcome to the iTunes Music Store feedback center" instead of the iTunes feedback center. Actually I could not find an iTunes feedback center, which just made me laugh. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that it was difficult, but I now have the podcast issues on the iTMS, so that you all can download the episodes to your home computer or iPod, and hear the episodes being read to you. That is just another way that BOJ is on your side. :) Later

No comments: