Sunday, March 12, 2006

Drivers' Training

In this post, I would like to talk about drivers' training. I can't wait for the class, but my parents are putting it off. They have been since last November, so at this point, I am starting to get impatient. Those of you who know me, know that after I ask for something for months, I get really frustrated when it gets put off and put off without an explanation. If there was some good and reasonable explanation for the putting off of driver's ed, I would not be so frustrated. The biggest problem that I have is that my parents tend to do things as though me and my sister are the same age, even though we are two years apart. My sister and I started watching PG-13 movies at the same time, sitting in the front seat at the same time, and if history continues itself, we will start driver's ed together. That, I could not stand. But my mom denies treating us as though we are the same age, even though we both know that she does. My little sister likes it though, because she gets the privalidges without the responsibilities that I am burdened down with. That just infuriates me. If my parents start us in driver's ed together, we will both want cars, and since my dad is the youngest, he likes my sister better(even though he would never admit it). So, of course, my sister would get a car and I would be stuck on my bike. Since you can't seee me right now, I'll describe my facial expression. My teeth are grinding, my eyebrows are pointing down towards my nose, and my lips are tight. Ok, Bill: count to ten... one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. OK, I'm better. Where was I? Oh right, I was at the part where I said that I would be stuck on my bike. Wouldn't that be great? All of my friends older siblings are driving BMW's, and I'm stuck on an stupid bike! Oh well, I have a while to at least attempt to convince my parents that I am worth getting a car for. It's not like my parents can't afford one, but they just don't buy much for us kids. Well, they do, but by the time that they would finish torturing me in the waiting process of buying a car, they would be dead. I'm not exaggerating, because it took months just to buy a sixty dollar desk chair for my desk after the old one collapsed while I was sitting in it. My parents wanted to fix the chair even though they have had it for longer then I have been alive. Steering the post back to driver's training; I am not sure exactly what kind of car I would like. I would like a new one, so that would mean that it would have to be a cheap car. I would maybe like to have my grandmother's old Saturn. That would be nice, because it is totally efficient. Actually, I would probably trade it in for another Saturn, maybe the Vue or the Ion. Definately not the Relay. I don't need a mini-van. :) Well Later.

No comments: