Wednesday, February 01, 2006

GM

General Motors is in trouble. They have made some dumb decisions, and now the wrong people are suffering for the executives' wrongdoings. Despite this, I urge you to buy General Motors vehicles. You must admit that their cars are very appealing despite the reputation of the company that makes them. Many of my relatives and my friends parents work or have worked at General Motors. I love the company despite their flaws and I believe that their cars are simply unbeatable. The Japanese companies like Toyota and Honda and Nissan use ununionized workers which allows them to treat their employees like dirt, and they do just that. It bothers me how they can't treat people better. They justify this by saying that it helps lower their prices. They also keep American-made cars out of Japan by requiring an inspection on every foriegn-made car that comes into Japan. If we inspected every imported car and every imported car part like the Japanese, we could literally save the mid-western economy! I urge you to support GM, Ford, and Chrysler. They are the companies that truly move our great nation forward.

No comments: