Saturday, February 25, 2006

Archives

I have been looking at my site counter, and I have noticed that you all are reading my archived pages, and I would like to thank you all for doing that. I love to keep the archived pages up, even though it is annoying or me, because it can generate errors when I try to publish new posts, because I have made so many posts. Once, the whole Blogger server crashed. OOPS! :) But it was fixed within minutes, and I luckily had a back-up of the post. It was actually a bit funny in a weird way. It was then that I realized that I was really committed to making this blog work, and I am too far along to change services, not that I would ever want to, because now I do almost all of my online work with some kind of Google(R) service. OK, I'm digressing, so I'll get back to thanking you for reading the archives. Later!

No comments: