Thursday, June 03, 2004

iBook G4

When I move down to my boat, I will want to have a computer there, so that I can update my website, and keep the fans happy. I will really enjoy the new iBook g4 that I will get around June 14, 2004. At first, I said June 8, 2004, but then I decided that I could not make all of the money that I needed to raise by June 8th. I then changed it to June 14th. It will be exactly what I need and more. You see; the place where I store my boat has WIFI. WIFI is wireless internet. My new laptop will have wireless internet built-in, so I will no longer need to be at home to get "online". The iBook g4 is an Apple. It has exactly what I need. It comes with games(not just 'demo's), and it has a free internet offer for 30 days. www.apple.com is where I am getting my laptop. I like Apples. They tend to be more "user-friendly". The laptop that I will get has an Apple symbol on the back that[when turned on] glows blue!!! I think that this computer is going to be a good one. The computer will also be a good computer for me because I tend to take my laptops around in my backpack. They usually have to sit inside a special, expensive, heavy case that doesn't work well anyway! Well, no more! This new laptop will have a bullet-proof outer casing! I will tell you how it goes through lots and lots of updates to this site. I am VERY excited about this new site and I will keep you all updated on the situation!

-bill
PS:If you have any questions about this or any of my posts, please send me an email at billblog@yahoo.com. THANK YOU