Saturday, November 07, 2009

Last Thursday

Thursday was a super busy day but I wanted to get a quick post in.  I thought that I'd take the time to write a little bit more about it now. I had missed sleep that night but I was absolutely determined to finish an English paper that was due the next day.  It had to be one to two pages which was not really a challenge because I had a lot to talk about.  The problem was finding the time to get it typed.  I had planned to go to sleep from 7 to about noon.  Then I would allocate myself two hours for typing it.  I had a two hour study group starting at two, followed by a two hour math class, followed by a meeting with a friend.  The English class was the next morning. I ended up not getting ANY sleep.  Instead I pushed through and went to the library in the morning and typed the paper.  I'm proud to say that I got it all done, but it was quite a day!

No comments: