Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday Deals

Well one of the things that I enjoy most about Thanksgiving week is Black Friday. No, it's not the day where people mourn the weight that they gained the day before. It’s the biggest day of the year for retailers, and it is traditionally the day that they go into the black ink (meaning that they become profitable). Because of this they throw out killer deals that are often the best of the shopping season. I plan to hi Wal-Mart for some of their deals. I would not normally go to Wal-Mart, but they have some deals that a logical consumer simply cannot resist. They have GPS units for $60 instead of $160. KitchenAid stand mixers for $139 instead of $389. They also have over 100 DVD titles for just $2. I’ll be heading over to BigLots as well because they have a few deals that are too good to resist. I’ll let you all know what I bought tomorrow.

No comments: