Wednesday, December 19, 2007

THIS IS SO FUNNY

Ok. There is this kid that I used to be friends with years ago back in the dark ages right? So I look him up on Facebook, and low and behold I find him. I couldn't believe this. He has turned into complete and utter trailer trash!!! I was laughing SO hard as I went through his profile. It was embarrassingly trashy. It's so humiliating for the family, I can only imagine. IT IS SO FUNNY. This kid has no sense. I was laughing so hard because anyone with half a brain knows that you shouldn't put pictures of yourself drinking Bud Light on Facebook. It's fine if you're 21, but the kid isn't even close. It's also pretty stupid to put up pictures of yourself smoking weed. Can you say 'probation officer'? ;) I would hate to be him. I think that the funniest thing about it is that he doesn't actually consider himself to be trash. While most others consider him to be trailer trash, he doesn't. I love Facebook!

No comments: