Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Possible technical difficulties

There have been some outages recently that I would like to comment on. I have been able to edit the blog, however I haven't been able to view the blog. I can't get to Blog*Spot, but I can get to Blogger. Right now I cannot tell if it's simply on my end, or if Blogger is experiencing technical difficulties. I know that they recently launched the new version of Blogger, so it is possible that the problems are on their end, however I have been experiencing problems with the Internet connection at home. Sometimes the connection 'gets lazy' and just doesn't access the site that is demanded of it. In any case, I'll keep you all updated as the situation pans out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey bill, your podcast says it cant find the url are you not doing it anymore? can you plz post a blog about what is going on with it? thanks