Friday, November 02, 2007

Teasing

This post is going to be all about teasing and back-stabbing. I have heard so much talk about people behind their backs, that I feel it's my obligation as a Blogger to comment on this disturbing trend. I want to try to dig to see as to why people do this. I won't do research for this, because as you can tell from my previous posts, I am sick of research for a few decades. You'll only get my speculation here. I want to say that I think that people talk about other people behind their backs because the gossipers are really insecure about critical flaws in their character. That's why it really doesn't bother me when people talk about me behind my back. I have better things to do than worry about what random people think of me. It does get under my skin when people talk about certain people to me. I won't mention those people because this journal is not a private one, but it is irritating when people talk to me about these people. I usually break down the feeling in order to get over it. I know that because they are putting other people down, the have flaws that are often related to what they are talking about. For example if a kid calls your brother stupid, it could mean that they feel insecure about their own intelligence. Sticking with this example, I would like to mention that at first it might get you "miffed", but you have to think about why they are saying what they are saying. It always calms me down. Have a great day.

No comments: