Friday, November 02, 2007

Drugs

I want to talk a bit about drugs now that I have some extra time. I know kids that do drugs, and I just wanted to let all of you readers(all 4 of you! LOL) know that drugs are very bad. They can take over the best of people. I have never done drugs myself, but I see drug addicts at school. It truly saddens me because I want to say that they are good people at heart, but I am too afraid to get to know them. It's kind of hard to explain, the point being that people are completely taken over by drugs. I was reading in our school paper about a few people that used to drugs. It led them into the gang life. One of the people tried to commit suicide, which is when he decided to turn his life around. I know that kid, and before I read that article, I never would have guessed that he even touched drugs. You can never really tell. If someone were to offer me drugs, I would definately say no, because of what I have seen. Even a "quick blunt" can turn out to be deadly. The point of this post is that drugs are bad, and you should avoid them at all costs.

No comments: