Friday, October 26, 2007

Busy lately.

Hey guys. I haven't been writing much. It could be because of the deaths in the family, which have me pretty busy. I have also come down with a nasty virus. It's like a cold, but a lot worse because it causes coughing fits. In the morning I have been coughing up mucus. It's pretty nasty. I just wanted to let you know that I'll try to write more coming up because I want to be able to look back at this blog in years to come. Dad's mom's burial was this morning. I attended, so my parents pulled me out of school. It seemed like it was good for closure. It seemed cliche that it was raining when we buried the body, but once it was buried the rain let up. Anyway, the family is leaving tomorrow, going back to their respective homes. I want to get together and say goodbye, because it could be a while before I see them again. :(

No comments: