Friday, November 19, 2004

My Birthday

My birthday has always been a very fun time for me and my family. Today marks my 14th birthday and I am very excited. On my birthday I've had a quiet celebration with my family. I have gotten some gifts and cards from relatives and I like that. I am really enjoying my birthday. Tomorrow I will have my party. This year I was very lucky that my birthday fell on a Friday. I just decided to have the party the next day, Saturday. I am inviting my good friend, Jeff go and see The Incredibles. The Incredibles looks like a very good film. (If anyone from Pixar or Disney comes across this blog, please contact me!) I like the trailers for The Incredibles.

I have had a very enjoyable birthday so far, and I would like to thank my mom (Robin) and my dad (Bill) and my sister (Lizzie) and my grandmothers (Oma and Nana). THANK YOU!!!

No comments: