Saturday, November 06, 2004

Fall Cleanup

Today, me and my family cleaned our house. I must say that it has turned out very well! I was, at first, very reluctant to cleaning up the house, but my dad insisted. I do not give up very easily, but after over an hour of putting it off, I decided to just get it over with! I cleaned my room. I know that it doesn't sound like much, but my mom and I were cleaning for 3 hours! I hope to possibly keep it clean for once! I don't spend a lot of time in my room, becuase I'm usually in the library or the kitchen. Usually I'm only in my room at night. At night, though I will usually find clothes on my bed from that morning.
Sometimes I will find books, papers, or other various things. I will usually dump them on the floor thinking, "Oh I'll get it tomorrow." This will add up, though I usually take some of the papers and thumb through them, throwing out the 'unnecessary' papers. I really try to keep my room clean, but things will add up after awhile. That's why my dad has fall cleanup days.

No comments: