Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amazon Associates

Hey guys.  I wanted to talk a little about a new feature on my site.  It's called Amazon Associates.  I have an Amazon.com box on the top right hand of my site.  If you search for a product you want and then go and buy it at Amazon, I get four percent of the purchase price.  It helps me to pay for certain features that could be added to the site to make it more functional for users like yourself, assuming that anyone actually reads this!  You can also just click on the Amazon logo below the search bar to go straight to Amazon.com  So the next time you think to go to Amazon, go through Billhonlinejournal.  Thanks!  And when you get to Amazon from your computer, go ahead and bookmark the affiliate site.  It will do exactly the same thing as Amazon.com because it is still amazon.com, but it just allows me to make a small commission.

The other cool thing about Amazon.com's affiliate feature is that I can add products to the site and link them back to Amazon for people to purchase.  Just like this Motorama book that I'd love to have, but can't afford until I make enough money from the affiliate network to purchase it.

No comments: