Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Top Played songs

I was thinking about what I should put on the blog, and then I decided that this might be a cool thing to try. Here are my top 25 played songs in iTunes:

  1. Love is a Battle Field-Pat Benetar
  2. In The End-Linkin Park
  3. Real Gone-Sheryl Crow
  4. Isn't She Lovely-Stevie Wonder
  5. Hanging by a moment-Lifehouse
  6. I Don't-Danielle Peck
  7. What's love got to do with it-Tina Turner
  8. Crush-Jennifer Paige
  9. I'm Blue-Eifel
  10. She Works Hard For The Money-Donna Summer
  11. It's My Life-Bon Jovi
  12. I Touch Myself-The Divinyls
  13. Mr. Brightside-The Killers
  14. Don't Speak-No Doubt
  15. Life Is a Highway-Rascall Flatts
  16. So Happy Together-The Turtles
  17. Breathe-Anna Nalick
  18. Show Me Love-Robyn
  19. Everytime We Touch-Cascada
  20. Stacy's Mom-Fountains of Wayne
  21. You gotta Be-Des'ree
  22. Dirty Little Secret-All American Rejects
  23. Lips of an Angel-Hinder
  24. Move Along-All American Rejects
  25. Torn-Natalie Imbruglia

No comments: