Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day 2007

In a few hours it will be memorial day. Yippee. Since you couldn't hear me, I'll tell you right now that I was being sarcastic. Actually it is a good day because I get the day off from school. I am not sure if I have written about Memorial Day in previous posts, so to be safe, I named this one Memorial Day 2007. Anyway, I wanted to say that tonight the family is separated. Lizzie wanted to spend the night on Celebration(Our sailboat that we used to live on during the summers), and I wanted to stay home, since I always find it odd sleeping on the boat before school starts. So my mom is here with me and my dad is with my sister. Well, I might be writing tomorrow. Only time will tell. <-That last sentence sounded so psychological. That's why it's italicized.. ;) Anyway, they say that Memorial Weekend is the prime time road-trip holiday for American tourists. So I have decided to end this post with: wherever you are, Good Night.

No comments: