Friday, January 26, 2007

Schedule Change

I recently had a huge conflict with my schedule. I had a teacher who I really didn't like, so I wanted to switch out of that class. The class was Creative Writing. I love to write, however, I detest the teacher from the first day that I had her in Photo 1(which I dropped). I have just been switched to Film Literature(Lit). Film Lit looks somewhat challenging, however, I do enjoy watching films, so I predict that I will enjoy the class. We have to write a lot of essays. This weekend I have one essay that I have to do by Monday, and 8 others that I have to do by the end of the first quarter. That's all I know about at this time, so I hope to do at least 2 essays this weekend. Essay has to be at least one page, but preferably between one and two pages.

No comments: