Wednesday, May 10, 2006

DRIVING

I am about to drive, so I am really excited about that! Well I have to go soon, so I am going to make this post short. Anyway I passed the first test. It was pass/fail, so I don't know the score. Anyway, I am going to take the true/false test today! Then I'll be taking the final exam, then I go to the Secretary of State's office and get my Level 1, Driver's License. The level one allows me to drive only with a parent or guardian, or an individual that is approved by the parents. I will keep the level 1 for 6 months, then go on to level two, where I can drive alone anytime except midnight to 5am, where I would have to drive with the parent, EXCEPT IF I GO TO AND FROM EMPLOYMENT. When I turn 17, I will go on to Level 3, which is the final level, where I can drive without restrictions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg bill drives... what a scary thought.